Wednesday, September 26, 2012

New England or Bust

Dear Family and Friends. Most of you know that the first stop on this Tuzi-trip was Edmond, OK, on 9/25, to celebrate my 70th birthday, and also the birthday of my sister, Verla, exactly 16 years younger. (family tale: told my parents I wanted a car for my 16th birthday, but I got a sister instead.) I can tell, though, that you enjoyed writing up our shared experiences and I appreciate you taking the time to do so. Means a lot to me.

Pictures and narrative to come as we Tuzi-trek to New England and back, but just wanted to post a quick thank you from the bottom of my heart. Enough of you said you enjoy our blog that I'll keep the postings coming - as if anybody could stop me.

The planning for this trip started when I told Susie that I'd like to go to the Int'l. Bluegrass Music Assoc. annual Fanfest in Nashville this coming weekend. Edmond is on the way and Susie, Verla, and Connie took it from there. Biggest surprise was that sons, Mike and Jeff, and granddaughter, Malia, came - very special!

Stay tuned.

Rob and Susie

No comments: